Eric Robison focuses his efforts exclusively on the disposition of investment real estate, specializing in institutional grade office and industrial properties. Recent clients represented include Lexington Realty Trust, Highwoods, DRA Advisors, Barings and GID Real Estate Investments.
Eric’s team is the leading capital markets team in the region and has been involved in the most significant investment transactions in the market over the past few years. He has led transactions valued at over $1 billion over his career, including a suburban office portfolio transaction totaling over $40 million for Highwoods Properties, a two building, 500,000 square foot industrial portfolio for DRA Advisors, and a $42 million downtown office tower sale for Barings.
Prior to joining Thalhimer, Eric worked in Washington, D.C. as a senior consultant at Accenture, a leading global management consulting firm and as a manager of brand operations at Chelsea Property Group, now a Simon Company.
Awards & Accolades
- 2011 President | Greater Richmond Association for Commercial Real Estate
- Board Member | Virginia Commonwealth University Real Estate Circle of Excellence
- Advisory Board Member | Virginia Tech Program in Real Estate
- Speaker | GRACRE Annual Commercial Market Review
- 2010 Virginia Office Transaction of the Year | Virginia Business Magazine
- 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Office Sale of the Year | Greater Richmond Association for Commercial Real Estate
- 2013, 2014, 2016 Industrial Sale of the Year | Greater Richmond Association for Commercial Real Estate
- 2013, 2015 Retail Sale of the Year | Greater Richmond Association for Commercial Real Estate
Education & Certifications
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Virginia Tech | The Pamplin School of Business | Dual Major in Management Information Systems and Marketing