As President and Chief Executive Officer, Lee is responsible for strategic direction and leadership for the firm’s 10 offices and 450 associates in Virginia and South Carolina. Lee also serves as the Chairman of Thalhimer’s Board of Directors and oversees the firm’s Executive Leadership Team. Lee also has a key role with the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance and serves on the Alliance Executive Committee.
Since joining Thalhimer as an Associate Broker in 1995, Lee has been recognized for his sales production, as well as his leadership and business acumen. He has successfully represented many prominent retailers such as Home Depot, Walmart, Sam’s Club, Kroger, and Regal Entertainment and has played a part in many of the region’s major retail developments. In his leadership role, he has been instrumental in the company’s growth throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, including the successful launch of Thalhimer offices in Hampton Roads, Western Virginia and in the Carolinas.
Lee has been the company’s President since 2011. In January 2016, he assumed the additional role of Chief Executive Officer, making him only the fourth CEO since Thalhimer’s founding in 1913. He has been a longstanding member of Thalhimer’s Board of Directors.
Professional Affiliations & Community Service
- Richmond Real Estate Group | Member
- VCU Real Estate Circle of Excellence | Member
- Leadership Metro Richmond | Class of 2001
- Virginia ICSC | State Director | 2003-2006
- VCU Real Estate Circle of Excellence | President | 2009
- Richmond Sports Backers | Board Member
- The Management Round Table (MRT) | Member
- James Madison University | BBA Business - Finance Major