Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer’s Project & Development Services experts understand that real estate decisions go beyond space, cost, and schedule. We plan and manage the construction process, from beginning to end, to ensure value and savings, without sacrificing quality. Our project managers support everything from one-time local assignments, to significant program roll outs. Project types include office, retail, industrial, government and more.
TENANT PROJECT MANAGEMENT
The decision to relocate into a new property or undergo a renovation to existing space can be a daunting one. Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer provides expert, end-to-end Project Management services that remove the risk for our tenant clients. The key to our success is early involvement. Our Project Management team assists transaction teams with initial building selection activities while providing advice and input on work letters and related lease provision. Our goal is to ensure that the property and the landlord’s lease language align with what is possible from a design and construction perspective. Ultimately, we are engaged to bring work culture to life.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer will manage the entire design and construction process from upfront strategic planning to move and relocation services.
SERVICES + EXPERTISE
- Project Definition and Strategy
- Lease and Workletter Analysis
- Design and Engineering Management
- Bid Procurement and Contract Negotiations
- Construction Management
- Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment (FF&E) Management
- Relocation Services including Move Management and Decommissioning Services
- Project Close-Out and Acceptance
- Schedule and Budget Management
- Telecom and A/V Procurement